Monday, February 9, 2009

well, it's been quite a while since I last wrote. I am sooooo angry at Bell I could scream! I just had my afternoon ruined by someone calling to say I hadn't paid a phone bill since May!! They have inadvertently changed my billing address and are going to check to see why the cheques have not been credited to the proper account. Apparently it's my fault if they change things for some unknown reason!! Grrr!!!! Hopefully it will be resolved - The guy on the phone(third person I talked to) asked if there was anything else he could help me with and when I said"you really don't want to talk to me anymore" and he said no I don't Haha! great customer service...they tried to tell me that my husband had changed the billing address and maybe I had moved from 38 Centre street!! It's enough to make a person cry! the last guy was French Canadian and when I said I had the cancelled cheques to prove the bill had been paid he said"if you cancelled the cheque we won't have the payment!) I'm laughing now at how absurd the whole thing is!oh well... maybe I will play a game of scrabble and I'll feel better.

No comments: